OG Mudbone – what a joke…
The other night my friends decided to show me a “shock” video of some guy named OG Mudbone, apparently a Porn actor with a supposedly 14-inch dick and can cum as much as 50 guys at once. (Can anyone say EWWWW?)
He appears on some site called “Freaks of Cock” (Google it)
After watching it, I did some research on this supposedly “freak of nature”, as they proudly proclaim. There are several posts on the web asking if this guy is real or not, most saying no, some saying yes…well, let’s put this myth to rest once and for all for all of our sakes.
First off, the largest penis on record is 13.5 inches and is held by Jonah Falcon. Falcon even admits in a video interview it’s nearly impossible for him to get girls to have sex with him because they are afraid of the size of his penis…kind of flies in the face of “girls like monster penis”, doesn’t it?. If you can fuck her with it, make her orgasm – you got nothing to worry about. Second, if this guy was really as big as he claims, he should be the record holder of the largest penis…hmm…he’s not, so logic would dictate that he really doesn’t have the goods to back it up…
Here’s some other interesting little tidbits of “Freaks of Cock” videos:
- In one video you can hear his “cum pump” clicking in the background;
- In one video he actually bends the penis in a way no real penis could;
- He holds the base of the shaft all the time so the fake dick doesn’t fall off;
- The penis does not match his skin color.
Also, no man could cum that much – it is physically impossible to have a gland to hold that much seminal fluid. He’d have something resembling a grapefruit-size+ tumor for a prostate – and he wouldn’t be able to piss because of it – and die. Ask any doctor.
And the real truth – this “OG Mudbone” is in a video on another site called “Black Crack Addicts”, and you can see his real penis – nothing more than average. I don’t have the link but I remember it’s floating around out there somewhere.
There’s plenty of that “Massive black dick" videos and picture sites around…well, here’s another piece of truth that it’s all faked:
Stop falling for stupid crap like this, people…
I’m still surprised how many hits I am getting about this guy. I’ve added some additional info to the original post. Keep the comments coming and feel free to email me (click “About Me” at the top right for email) as some have done, and have a great Christmas and New Year!
27 Comments »
- What does a “Tune-up” mean today?
- Why are Razor blades so expensive? Here’s why, and solutions…
- Verizon Wireless Internet blocking UDP
- Opinion on Marijuana Legalization
- Recipe Book: Mushroom Garlic Pork Chops
- Review – Corner Store Fresh Choices Beef Jerky
- We need a GUI Wikipedia editor like MS Word!
- Opinion on recent Mass shootings and Guns
- Proper time for Stouffers French Bread Pizza in the Microwave
- Fix Sharepoint Designer “World Wide Web browser” required message
- “Beef Bake”–a great, filling dish!